Saturday 27 October 2012

Why Do You Wear Makeup?





I-yaa! Sitting in on a Saturday evening, which is becoming a bit more of a regular thing.. but right now I couldn't think of anything worse than dressing up as a slutty vampire and getting drunk in the rain, so watching Take Me Out + X Factor suits me perfectly!! I have seen this " Why Do You Wear Make- Up?" Tag, so I thought this is what my next post will be!! Hope you enjoy :-)


1. When did you begin loving make-up?
I always remember when I was in like year five and I came into  school with the mascara on. I think I had stolen some off my mum and all the girls in school were not taking the mick but where asking me why i was wearing makeup, i didn't really have an answer, i was just young and watched my mum put it on so I thought I'd do the same. I think I really started LOVING make-up when i got into year nine, i'm not saying i was a professional, in fact i looked appalling, I used to slap it on every day for school. I don't know where i got the money from to buy it because I literally went through foundation like their was no tomorrow, i don't even know why because I have always really good skin and didn't need it, but of course i thought i looked amazing ( I didn't ) 

2. How do you feel without make-up? 

Hmm, im not one of those girls that literally wont step out the house with out make up ( when i do i usually bump into someone i don't wanna ). My eyelashes are tinted and i sometimes wear eyelash extennies so that makes me dont feel so rough when I wake up. My eyebrows are basically invisible so thats probs the main thing i feel self concious about.

3. What do you like about make-up? 

I hate when people say " YOU ONLY WEAR MAKEUP IF YOU INSECURE"  no doll that is not the case, of course people wear make up to make themselves feel better about themselves and sort of enhance how they look, but what i love about it is how it can completely transform you. Like i get really excited when i have a new product to use, its like i don't know its hard to explain but its like bettering yourself. I love how you can wear your makeup to co-ordinate with your outfit, environment and your mood. 

4. Three 'Holy Grail' items -

Eyebrow pencil

Contouring kit

Good makeup brushes.

 

1 comment:

  1. oh so true i hate people accusing others of being "insecure" just cause they wear make up.. so pathetic! gaah! x

    ReplyDelete