Thursday 20 September 2012

All time beauty basic faves

 Hello!! Hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday, or what ever day you are reading this:) Thought I would just do a quick post on my all time fave beauty basics. These are the things that I will constantly go out and re stock. 

 Firstly with skin, I ALWAYS have baby wipes to remove my initial layer of Make-up . I have tried all different brands of make-up wipes and they either leave my skin, dry or I come up in spots. So now all I use to make off the make-up is baby wipes.. Usually Simple ones because I feel their more moisturised then alot of other brands baby wipes. With cleanser I use The Body Shops Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser and Toner I use Olay Essentials Refreshing Toner. I have also started using Wilkinson's Soft, Smooth & Reduce oil which is practically the same thing as Bio Oli but at a fraction of the price! I put this on at night before I go to sleep and my face feels as smooth as a baby's bum.
 One hair product that I swear by is L'oreal Paris Studio Silk & Gloss I have defiantly seen an improvement in my hair as I use GHDS and curling tongs almost every day! Plus its under like six pounds so definitely worth it. Next my favourite hairspray is Tresemmé volume and lift . It's strong and no curls will be dropping from my hair once I have sprayed this on. Finally with hair good old Batiste big & bouncy XXL volume dry shampoo, Batiste is every girls best friend, although it is meant to be for when your hairs a little greasy I use it solely to create some volume in my hair as well as lighten it up + it smells great. Just bought the new XXL volume one (as I usually buy that tropical one that smells of Malibu ) and love it, does exactly what it says on the packet and definitely gives me a more bouncy feel to my roots
   
I thought I'd add my perfumes into this post as well. Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Womanity  by Thierry Mugler and last buy defiantly not least Midnight by Britney Spears .. I know alot of people are going to read this and be like "OH MY GOD EWWW BRITNEY HOW CHEAP " but I love it and always have done, reminds me of when I was like sixteen, plus because its cheaper its good for every day just going out shopping or whatever.

Tanning!!! Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE TAN. The darker the better and here are some of my favourite tanning products, firstly the amazing St Moriz, every blogger under the sun has tried this and written reviews so I don't need to tell you how good it is, especially for the price! I have tried many a tanning product and this has to be leading!! I usually buy it in Dark but picked up the medium bottle :\ (very annoying). Next are two tinted moisturisers that I use to keep my fake tan topped up.  L'Oreal Nutrisummer and Garnier Summer Body two of the best tinted moisturisers I have used.. I don't know if anyone else found with that Johnston's summer body it kinda peeled off into little bits when applying ANYWAYS off the subject, yes either of these two are great to get a little glow!!


I hope you enjoyed reading my all time beauty basics faves, anyone else love these products or didn't get on well with them?



4 comments:

  1. I havent tried these products out but I am thrilled that you've actually chosen affordable items that I will try out! I always read bloggers favourites and the prices are so extreme that I wouldn't ever try the products out, you've given a really great realistic list of items! Thanks! <3

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it refreshing that you include everyday products, instead of just the designer products! Keep up the good work.

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete