Friday 3 August 2012

Ibiza Haul Part 2


Ibiza Haul 2
So was frantically running around the shops yesterday trying to get pieces together to create outfits for my holiday which is TODAY. I have loads of stuff to do... Tan more, whiten my teeth, do my nails, do my hair, pack... but I thought I would blog this first (priorities). So here are the bits that I got from Topshop, H&M, Boots, Office & River Island.


High waisted motto jean shorts, Aztec cropped top, White T-shirt & Denim Bralett
Topshop
                                                        


Flatforms - Office <3
Totally feeling like baby spice in my flatforms.
Bag - River Island

   Black Bandeau, White Cropped top & Navy Cropped-
   All H&M

No 7 Pallet
2 Benefit Lipsticks
Jemma Kidd Lip gloss
H&M Nail Varnish

                                     
LTR
Benefit-Pinking Of You
Benefit - Guilt Free
Jemma Kid - Coral


                                                           No 7 - So Simple Natural
Like I said before I'll do a post on my nails soon once I have actually done them and Hopefully before I fly today ( if i have time ) I will also do a post on my teeth whitening strips :D

hope you all enjoyeddddddddddd



1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a busy day!! Love the aztec crop top and the RI bag!! Enjoy your hols X

    ReplyDelete