Sunday 26 February 2012

Fashion Sites

So it is my 21st Birthday on Monday the 5th and I have been searching the internet like a crazy woman trying to find the perfect dress for my little birthday get together on saturday at either Anaya or China White.. I havent exactly decided which club I want to go to.. Anyways, I have been searching Asos, Topshop, Boohoo, Riverisland on a daily basis.. I dont even know why.. I have some crazy idea that these shops know its my birthday and they are currently changing their stock to keep up with my needs.. Anyways on my little search I have found some amazing new ( well new to me anyways ) womans fashion websites that I am completely IN LOVE WITH!! I know how annoying it is when your searching through the same old websites looking at the sameish kinda stuff , so I have decided to share the websites I have found with you along with some of the items that I adore!!

First website is : Ella Tino

This was the first website I came across and I adore it, the dresses are on trend and at very reasonable prices.. A few of my favorite peices that I shall be buying as soon as money hits my account..
Black Poka Pussy Bow Blouse £19.99 - Anyone that knows me knows I am a big fan of over size blouses mixed with leggings and heels for a casual glammed up day look and this has already hit my wish list.
Light Beige Ankle Strap Platform - £34.99 - I currenly own a stupid ammount of heels but I think I have got into a habbit of buying just black heels.. I dont know why.. I just always think that they are perfect for every outfit, but I have seen these and fallen in love, especially with the price at £34.99 you really cannot go wrong with a classy beige heel which Im honestly considering to buy for my birthday, depending on what the dress I finally buy looks like.

I have also found these little bad boys in the sale for... £15.00.. Their sale is honestly out of this world, you can buy full on maxi dresses that you could wear to a wedding for £10.. These shoes are their brown chelsea ankle boot and their currently going into my basket!!



Second Website Is : Jonesandjonesfashion 


 The first item that needs to be adressed is this adoreable coat from Jones and Jones Fashion, I mean honestly look how frickin' cute it is. I have always wanted a pink coat but I havent wanted to walk around looking like a marshmellow, but NOW I HAVE FOUND ONE... it is absolutly beautiful and at £90 I think it is a real statement piece at a perfect price.. and I do love myself a bit of a statement item.

Where do i start with this image.. well firstly the amazing bronze candice skirt that the model is currently wearing. It is £45 and I dont think I have ever seen anything like it before, it is so unique which I love. What I love most is that you could just wear that with a basic long sleeved black top, walk into the party and you would already be the centre of attention.

What  I love about Jones and Jones fashion is that it really does have some gorgeous unique pieces that will make you stand out from the crowd. Im a very statement kinda girl, like I do wear alot of basic bits but I always try to have like one statement item that people go ' oh wow where did you get that from' so if your like me then get on this website and get browsing because it is honestly amazing.


Third and final website is : Little Mistress 

Now some of you may already know about Little Mistress because they currently are selling TOWIE stars Lauren Pope collection. Anyways I didnt know about Little Mistress untill a few hours ago and I have really found some lovely pieces on it 
 Right, I'm not a huge fan of blue I'm not going to lie to you BUT  I recently went out in a blue dress and got really complimented in it because of my skin tone and hair colour, although I did feel like Alice in Wonderland in it.. anyways I'm getting off the point, I do really like this top, I am a huge fan of leopard print and I think the collar really adds such a cute little edge to it. I think this would be great matched up with some really skinny black jeans and some heely boots.. The top only costs £24.99 and it looks just lovely.
Tana Tribal Leggings £15.00
Im loving these, their so bright fun and I think they would look great for festivals in 2012, I am currently invisioning just a simple black vest top tucked in and some brown suade boots and messy hair while jumpin' up and down at V. £15.. get in my life. 



anyways these are three websites that I have found and I'm so happy, it gets so boring looking at the same stuff over and over. Hope you have enjoyed this blog and looking at these websites, they really do have some lovely bits and bobs!!

Jessica xo

1 comment:

  1. Such a good post, never heard of these sites which is always a gooden and I'm the same as you, love my unique statement pieces :) x x

    ReplyDelete