Thursday 12 January 2012

Weight Loss.

I have been asked to write a little post about how I loose weight, I get comments on tumblr all the time asking me how I've lost weight and how quick and easy it is. 
April 2010, I decided i HAD to do something and needed to loose weight, It was getting me down so much that if I didn't change I would have ended up 23 stone hating life. Now that may be okay for some people and I love seeing girls who are completely comfortable in their own skin. In school I was kinda sporty, I loved netball and was in the team and did dance GSCE so I was rather active throughout school. It was when I came to university that my lack of knowing how to cook, and having all this amazing money that made me end up just eating shit and going out every other night that made me progressively put on weight, which I think alot of people find when they leave home. So in April I started Cambridge diet, you can google all about that if your interested in getting into that diet. I basically lived on three meals a day, but when I say meals I mean shakes and then filled myself up on black coffee, water and cigarettes. I know I'm going to get messages saying THAT'S SOOOO UNHEALTHY BLABLABLA. 
But.. it works.. 

The first three days are the hardest, it is when your body is going into Ketosis. ( you can also google what that means) but after the first three days, if you have been able to get through that, you can do anything. Trust me its hard.
I was on Cambridge for about 3 months, where I did not cheat at all.. no food passed my lips for three entire months but i never felt hungry and I was full of energy. I think the hardest part is that its not a very social diet. Going out for meals with my friends and id have to sit their with a glass of tap water, and you also cant drink on that diet either so nights out where a no go.  ( nothing worse than being sobre when all your friends are out their nut on booze )

Anyways overall I lost around 3 stone I think, it became summer of 2010 and I was happy with how I looked, I wanted to enjoy the summer be able to go out with my friends have a drink blablabla , so I came off it.

Now what alot of people ask me is, do you put the weight back on when your start eating?
If you go back to eating how you where with no exercises then yes you will, but after going so long with out food, I think your brain trains your way of thought with how much you eat and what you eat.
I think since last summer I have put on about 4 pounds which is really nothing, in comparison to what I lost.

loosing that weight completely changed my life, I have always been really confident and out going, but loosing that initial weight really changed my entire life and I have never looked back. 
Now since the summer of 2010 I have done Cambridge style diets just to like loose quickly. 
Before Christmas I lost eight pounds in about a week which was great for the Christmas period, but I have put it back on because it was Christmas and i was like AH YEAH BUDDY CHRISTMAS FOOD!!

But now its the new year, my last year at university and I want to finish university and start my life properly with how I want too look.


Ive decided to go back on it again but because i am going to the gym i need some kind of food so my day meal plan is like this.
Shake for breakfast around 12/ 1 o'clock... ( I find that if your have it later in the day your able to last longer with out food than rather having it when you first wake up)
Lunch - Around 4/5 o'clock have another shake
and then for  dinner around 7/8 I will eat like poached egg on toast or scrambled egg on toast
Throughout the day I consume around  8 pints of water and around 4 cups of tea with lacto free milk.
( it doesn't have to be lacto free but  I have stopped drinking milk all together because of the milk industry but that's a whole other subject in itself )

I don't use Cambridge anymore because it was so frikking expensive. I now use Asda's like shakes.. their around£4 and their about three days worth of food so its so good, such a cheap way of living as well. You can also do it with slim fast ( they do taste a bit better but are more expensive, so asda suits me just fine)

So that is currently what I'm doing to plan to loose weight, I'm really looking forward to just seeing myself in a months time because I KNOW THIS WORKS . 
I have so many girls like writing to me saying their going to do this diet and honestly, if your heart is in it then it will be the best thing you ever ever ever do.

The first few weeks when you weigh yourself you will see pounds dropping off you but once your body has got use to it, you should expect to loose about 2-4 lbs a week ( which by the way is still amazing BUT alot of people get disheartened then the scales don't go down like they used to... don't let this dishearten you.. keep going )
I'll keep this blog updated with my weight loss but I'm not going to make it the main focus point of this blog.

If you have any more questions about this diet then leave a little comment and ill try get back to you as soon as possible, but I don't want messages telling me how unhealthy this diet it, I'm going to put it all back on.. blablablablabla.. heard it all before and proved everyone wrong so keep your comments to your self if their not positive :) 

Hope this post has helped anyone who has asked me recently about this diet :)

Good luck 

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss! I've just started my annual 'get fit its January' diet! ...I'm not doing too badly, I'm using the slim fast shakes you mentioned. I find the 'my fitness pal' calorie counter app on the iPhone a godsend though!

    Thanks for a great post!
    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yeah ive seen that calorie counter i had it on my blackberry but it just kept messing up my phone so now i just log onto it and update it when im on my laptop! Slim fast is actually amazing, once you have gotton into the regime of it all your sorted! Ive been on it two days and lost 6lbs already but i know its just like the first week you loose the most.. hopefully by next wednesday ill be a stone lighter haha i wish!
    anyways best of luck with your getting fit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post darling. Congratulations on your weight loss. It is such a personal journey, so no one has the right to criticize others!

    Good luck on your new diet plan :D xx

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confidence is compulsory to take well weight loss treatment and its effects. Improving better health and stamina is the aim of weight loss treatment. That need struggle which provide perfect result.
    fat transfer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work
    the best Philadelphia weight loss doctor

    ReplyDelete