Monday 23 January 2012

Birthday Wishlist

So it is my 21st Birthday on the 5th March and I'm so overly excited, although I don't actually have any official plans as of yet, all I know is it will be me and my girls, vodka, Drake & London.
So as I am so excited I thought I am going to make a little list of stuff that I want for my birthday.
As I have written in a previous post I have decided I'm going to purchase the Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy 30 bag for myself.

Next on my list is 
Vivienne Westwood Tiny Pave Orb Bracelet 

Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch


River Island pink rabbit frame clip top purse
























Vegas Volt by Mac

Orgasm Blush by Nars

Parisienne YSL perfume

 So yes, I will be very happy with any of them/all of them from friends/family/loving strangers

Jessica ox

5 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about getting the damier speedy for ages and I just cant do it as my husban will kill me if he sees another handbag in my collection ;)
    but its sooo nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I've nominated you for both the Kreativ and Cute Blog Awards :D
    Keep up the fab blogging!
    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the watch :D

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love the Michael Kors watch. I have the white one now, but want the rose gold one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag!! ...been trying to get my boyfriend to splash his cash on one for me, doesnt seem to be working lol!
    Dominique
    x

    ReplyDelete